Saturday 2 May 2015

What's In My Smoothie? #1


I'd quite like to start doing these 'What's in my smoothie' posts as I love my smoothies and I'd like to document what recipes I'm loving right now! 

I am always changing my smoothies and what I put in them as it's so easy to use!! It's a great way of getting fruits and veggies into your diet and can test quite nice!

If anyone's wondering I use the Breville Blend Active Blender. It cost me around £20 from Amazon and for the price it's amazing! 

The ingredients I'm using in this smoothie are in the first picture. I love using frozen berries as they last longer than fresh, therefore I'm saving money! Also they taste exactly the same which is great! 



Next I put it all into the container! I also add a tiny amount of water just to improve the consistency slightly. 

Then blend away! 

And here's my drink! This one is only a small one as it's just a little snack but usually I make them bigger! 

Do you recommend any smoothie recipes? I'm always looking for new ones! 

Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment