Monday 4 May 2015

Don't Freak Over Exams!

It's that time of the year again...exam season. Exams may seem the end of the world for some (they used to for me...) but remember THEY'RE NOT!!!!!

I finish school in less than 3 weeks for good, and I have a lot of pressure on me right now to complete all of my work and to revise. It's important that I don't let any of this affect my mental health, as it has done previously.

In the past exams and stress played a big part in the development of my eating disorder. In year 10 (aged 15) is when I became ill and obviously I had end of year exams (GCSEs). I failed them all bar English and managed to pass with a C. I let the stress get to me and obviously dealing with an eating disorder didn't help.

That's all in the past now and I managed to resit the exams a year later and passed with a mix of B's and C's! In year 11 for my final GCSEs I did much better as I learned how to prepare myself for my exams and how to deal with stress. 

It's important to remember that you are worth a lot more than a grade, your mental and physical health is much more important. You can always resit your exams or even go back to school in the future. Please focus on yourself first <3 

Here are some tips below on how to deal with stress and how to reduce it near to exam season!




I used this picture I found on Tumblr on the blog;
study-studymore-studyhard.tumblr.com/
 and it's awesome! Definitely something to follow! 

Hope you're all ok and hang in there! They'll soon be over and you've then got all summer to relax! 

Izzy 

No comments:

Post a Comment