Sunday 24 May 2015

The End (I finished school!)

So sorry I haven't updated in a few days! The past 3-4 days have just been a whirlwind and have flown by! I'll just go through them in this post! 

So on Friday I finished school! I am officially done! Well not quite, I still have to go into school for two exams and then I'm finished for good. I still find it bizarre and kind of frightening the fact I'm done with education and I'm now I'm in the big wild world and an adult with adult responsibilities haha.

After we finished school on Friday it's a tradition that we all go down into the local pub and have a few drinks (don't worry I am of legal drinking age - 18!). Then after a few hours there, we all went home for a couple of hours and went back out in the evening! I didn't get home until around midnight and I had work the next day and I felt a little rough haha.

Then today (Sunday) I've just worked all day so I haven't really had time to update until now! I hope you all understand.

I have no pictures to put on this post and it's bothering me sooooo much!!!!

How has your day been?

Izzy 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to the end of your schooling years. X i am glad you have had a good few days celebrating with friends. How is your job going? Good luck with your final exams <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My jobs going really well at the minute! I'm taking a gap year from university to hopefully "grow" within the company and get a higher role! Fingers crossed it happens! Thankyou <3

      Delete
  2. Congrats on making it to the end of your schooling years. X i am glad you have had a good few days celebrating with friends. How is your job going? Good luck with your final exams <3

    ReplyDelete