Wednesday 13 May 2015

Wednesday Updates & A Hair Cut!

Hello everyone! Sorry I didn't post yesterday I completely forgot to have a post written! It's now Wednesday and I'm just going to fill you in on what's happened recently! 

So yesterday I went into town to get my hair done. I don't usually like getting my hair done as I have so much hair (its super thick) it takes forever and feel sorry for the poor hairdresser haha. Yesterday wasn't that bad though, but I did get bored half way through! I'm happy with my hair now though it's a lot shorter and it feels a lot lighter! 

When I went into town I also popped into Holland and Barrett as I heard that they had their "penny sale" back on. I love the "penny sale" as it's the perfect chance for me to stock up on Nakd Bars! The "penny sale" is when you buy something for full price and get another item for well, just 1p! I decided to pick up 4 Nakd Bars. The bars are lovely, a much nicer alternative to chocolate and I do find them quite filling! I like to take them to work to have during my breaks. The four flavours I got are on the picture below! :) 



And here's a selfie! Sorry I look so bad haha I'd just finished school and I don't wear makeup to school so I usually look rough!

Also on the audio book...I'm nearly finish with the Philosopher's Stone (I'm just up to the bit where all three of them are in detention and going into the Dark Forest!). I hope to finish the audio book by Friday as I only have 1 hour 30 minutes left to listen to! 

Today I had a maths exam and I think it went ok. I didn't really do as much revision as I needed to but I think I might of just managed to pass! Fingers crossed :)

Tonight I'm just going to work for a 6-10pm shift! I don't mind Wednesday nights as they usually go quite fast!

How has your day been?

Izzy 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Izzzy!! I hope you are well, well you sound it anyway!! My name is Livvy and I too have a blog called love is stronger than the pressure to be perfect (the link is on other Izzys blog I would love it if you checked it out, trying not to sound rude sorry!) I too love Harry potter!! I have read the books soooo many times!! My fav is the first one the one you are listening to now!! Also did you know fantastic beasts and where to find them is coming out next year in a movie trigolgy! I am so excited!! And don't worry your selfie looks amazing!! You are so pretty!!! I hope yo get the results you were hoping for on your maths test sweet!!
    Stay stronge, you are a perfect girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel we have a lot in common:
    I love Holland & Barrett and their penny sales!
    I love Harry Potter now! I've just been in hospital for a few months and read the first and second ones and half of the third one.
    I hate getting my hair cut/going to the hair dressers!
    X

    ReplyDelete