Thursday 28 May 2015

Feeling Uninspired

Hello! This is just a quick post. I'm posting this as this is my personal blog and I'll post what I'm feeling and thinking and well today, I'm feeling uninspired. Uninspired about my blog. I'm finding it hard for ideas what to post, and I find it boring for the few readers I do have (I love you all!!) when I keep posting updates about my day etc. as they're not really that helpful as say a post about eating out in public.

Did that make sense? I have no clue. I've just had a nap so I'm pretty sure I'm half asleep still haha.

Feel free to post any ideas of posts you want! Whether it's my past experiences, any advice on certain topics or anything else!!! I'm trying to think up of posts but I just can't right now..and as I've finished school I've got the time to write them now too!!

So here's some selfies from before my nap as I'm just about to go shopping, so I'll do a better post tonight about how that goes!!



Izzy

5 comments:

  1. Your hair is so pretty, so long and curly it's beautiful! It's good to just read what you're getting up to, don't force yourself to write a blog post, it'll come to you! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeey Izzy ;) Don´t worry about such lack of ideas, I am absolutely feeling the same at the moment :( unsure about what to blog, but those time paaaaaasses, I am so sure of this ;) Hahaa and as I just read the post About me and random facts I am now interested so much, to get to know a little bit more about you, where you live ( I am such a fan of the UK *_*) and how your future maybe looks like ;) do you want to study ? =) Hope you have a lovely weekend now ;) xxx Lots of love from Germany ;) Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a pretty girl! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - look forward to following your blog, I`m glad I`ve found you as I`m also in the UK. Just been looking around your blog previous posts and I think you`re doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How far into recovery are you? What made you want to recover and are you doing it on your own or are you getting help from your GP/ hospital?

    ReplyDelete