Monday 18 May 2015

Places I want to Travel To


Travelling is something I've always wanted to do. I love exploring new places and seeing what different places has to offer. Recovery is something which I went into as I knew once I was recovered I was free to travel! 

I have a job as some of you may know and I hope to save my money so I could travel. I live in the UK, and I don't mind even just travelling a few hours from where I live to explore a new city or town! I love going to London, although I don't go that often I always love it when I go and I hope to go this summer! 

Other places where I'd love to visit are obviously America. I've always wanted to go to America and I haven't been yet. I don't mind where in America, but I'd obviously love to visit the usual places such as New York, California or Florida. There is a scheme called Camp America which allows young adults to spend their summer living in America and helping out at summer camps. This is something I'd love to do next year and I'm saving for it! 

Australia is another place I'd love to visit. Australia looks as though it has so much to offer and I love the accent! Last year I had an exchange student from Australia at my school and she described Australia as being an amazing place! Australia is super expensive to visit though, so it may be something I do in around 5 years time. 

Europe also has a lot to offer. I've already been able to visit quite a few places in Europe and some of them I'd love to go back to. In 2011 I visited both Stockholm in Sweden for 5 days and also the Netherlands for 4 days. Both of these trips were with school so I didn't have a lot of time to explore and I was still quite young then so I didn't really appreciate it. I'd love to go back to Sweden as the small parts of it I did see were beautiful! Maybe a weekend break away soon! In 2013 I visited Amsterdam which was an amazing experience. This time I went with my mum and sister and even though we only went for 3 days they were action packed. We managed to fit everything we wanted to see in just 3 days. It was exhausting but soooo good! We managed to go to the Anne Frank house which was an eye-opening experience, we also took a boat trip down all of the canals and tried out some of the foods there! I loved it there and would love to go back. Last summer (2014) me my mum, step dad and sister went to Krakow, Poland. Again another city break for 3 days. The weather was beautiful and again was another eye-opening break. We visited Auschwitz which was the Concentration Camp from WW2. This was a very moving experience and something I'll never feel the same for again, it was very interesting and I highly recommend everyone visiting at some point during their lives. Poland also had a lot more to offer with beautiful buildings and architecture which was lovely! 

Other places in Europe I'd love to go to are France (especially Paris) and Italy!! But I'd be happy with going pretty much anywhere! 

And there are just a few places I'd like to go within the next few years! Also a re-cap of some of my other holidays haha. I'd love to see all of the world which I know is near-impossible, but it's a dream!

Izzy 

1 comment:

  1. Great post Izzy. I really enjoyed reading about the places you would like to visit. I am glad you would like to come to Australia. It truly is a great place and the opportunities to explore are endless. <3

    ReplyDelete