Sunday 10 May 2015

Recent Eats

I thought I'd do a quick post on a few of my "recent eats". These meals are both from Saturday (Yesterday) and I must say they were really nice!

Here's my breakfast! I made a post about porridge last weekend (read here). I love porridge due to it filling me up for hours before I next need to eat! And as I had a long 8 hour shift at work it's important to get all the food in me I can! 




This here was my lunch (both pictures). The night before I made the pasta (post here). All it includes is pasta (duh), soft cheese, tuna and sweet corn! It took about 15 minutes to prepare and I saved it for my lunch as I originally cooked it Friday night. To go along with the pasta I had two rice cakes with peanut butter on and it's one of my favourite snacks. 


Off topic but how amazing does it feel to be the first person to use the new P&B spread?!? Amazing.

Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment