Tuesday 5 May 2015

My Tuesday

Today was my first day back to Sixth Form after the long three day weekend and I can't say I was that excited haha. Even though I'm trying to stay positive about things, I woke up with the worst headache and blocked nose (from my cold) that it was near impossible to! I really wanted to have the day off to catch up on some sleep but at this time during the school year I just couldn't, and it's vital that I'm in school the majority of the time (for the short time I have left..) due to all the work which I have outstanding. 




My after-school snacks post revision class! I decided to have a doughnut (I bet/hope you all have serious doughnut envy right now haha) and make myself the usual smoothie. Today my mum bought some Strawberries so I added them into the usual frozen berries & banana mix I have and it was really nice! 


My adult colouring book also arrived today! I ordered it on Friday so it came in good time considering we had a bank holiday yesterday. I ordered it off Amazon and the total order came to around £19 I think. 

I've wanted an adult colouring book for a few weeks now after reading about how they're apparently amazing for de-stressing and allowing your creative side to flow! One of my friends recommended this book for me to buy and I must say I really like it. The quality of the pages/book is excellent and the designs are amazing. 


Here is the progress of one of the pictures! I'm not a massive fan of the different shades of green above the eye..but I'm trying to use my positive thoughts and tell myself it doesn't look too bad...
I hope to do a blog post about my colouring book in the near future with the benefits of colouring also! 
When I told my mum I'd ordered a "adult colouring book" she thought it was a book in which I colour pictures of nude people and genitalia..haha. It was an interesting topic.

How has your Tuesday been?
Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment