Friday 8 May 2015

My Idea of a "Wild" Friday Night

Hey everyone! This week is finally over and it's finally Friday! This week feels as though it has taken forever to get to the end (even though I was only in school for 4 days!). I don't really get the "Friday" feeling anymore considering I work all weekend though :(

Me and my dad took a trip down to the supermarket to get some food for over the weekend. I love staying at my dads, I feel as though I get along with him much better than my mum and we have a closer connection. Also his house just seems more "positive" and he always has lovely, healthy food so I always feel great after two nights there! I'd love to move here full time but he often works away a lot during the week so I'd be practically living alone which doesn't sound the best..


 I picked up this Chocolate bar in the reduced section. For 9p I couldn't leave the little Easter Bunny there could I?! Plus I wanted to try "Dairy Free" chocolate as in the past I've thought of going Vegetarian or even Vegan so it's nice to try what my chocolate substitute would be! I must say it tasted really nice and just the same as normal chocolate!



Anyway I've spent the rest of my night making a meal for tomorrow (I'll make a post tomorrow about it!) for work and then colouring some more and listening to my Harry Potter podcast I spoke about earlier in the week. For anyone who was wondering I'm now up to the part where Harry is being "sorted" by the Sorting Hat! Exciting. 

Hope you've all had a good Friday night!

Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment