Wednesday 20 May 2015

Two Days to go, TV Nights & Procrastination

It's Wednesday night which only means one thing; I have two days left at school! That's right I just can't quite believe it! I know I keep going on about it but it's such a big thing happening in my life right now and I'm sure I'll do another post either tomorrow or Friday!


When I got in from school today I relaxed by watching old episodes of "Friday Night Dinner" which is a comedy show on Channel 4, I highly recommend! I also tried the Nakd Banana Bread bar and I must say I didn't really like it. Probably one of the worse Nakd bars! 

Then later on me and my sister went into the living room and watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on DVD. After reading the audio-book I've being dying to watch it! I'm pretty sure my love for Harry Potter will never die. 


And the picture above is literally me right now hahaha. I'm at the point where I only have two days left of school and I still need to revise! In June I go back into school but for only my two exams (maths)! I need to revise but I'm just procrastinating and not doing it. If anyone knows me in real life they'll know I'm "known" around school for not doing any work hahaha. 

How has your day been?

Izzy 

1 comment:

  1. Harry Potter is amazing! I have all the dvds and all the books. :) its kind of good that you can procrastinate (although it may not feel like it), it means that your not obsessive about studying like I was. :) x

    ReplyDelete