Friday 1 May 2015

Hello...May

 

If you didn't know today is the 1st of May! I can't believe we're already five months into 2015..crazy! Anyway I'd start to like doing a post like this at the start of every month, listing the things which will be happening (mostly positives!) then at the end of the month do a recap on the things which have happened! 

  1. Finishing school. On the 22nd May I finish school (or Sixth Form) forever! I will never be classed as a school student again! Scary. If you haven't read my introduction post (here) then you wont know that I am going to be taking a gap year this next year until I decide what I want to be doing! 
  2. Getting my blog off to a good start. I only started my blog 2 days ago (I think..lol) but I'm hoping that this month I'll be writing even more posts and maybe gain 1 follower?! Who knows. 
  3. Taking up more exercise. I'd just like to stress I'm not doing this for weight loss or because my Anorexia is telling me to, more to the fact that I want to. I'd love to be more healthy so I'd love to start running. I think I'm going to start off with just some walks first to break myself in to it due to me not exercising properly for nearly 3 years. Maybe in June I'll buy a proper pair of running shoes!!
And that is all! Here's to a good month! :)

Izzy 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great month and achieve your goals :):) Take it easy with the exercise to begin with and you'll build up strength eventually :)

    ReplyDelete