Wednesday 27 May 2015

Film Days & Broken Car

Yesterday (Tuesday) me and some friends decided to have a "film day" at one of their houses for something to do as we were all bored haha. In the end we started watching around 5 different films and didn't finish any of them as we'd get bored or just talk through the film...Later that evening we all went out for a meal and then went to the cinema to see The Poltergeist. It's crap, terrible and possible one of the worst films I've ever seen. It was a stereotypical horror but it wasn't even "done" well and the story/plot behind it was so guessable you could see things happening a mile off. The film didn't explain what the Poltergeist was not even at the end of the film so you're left guessing (in a bad way!). I usually love horror films but I wasn't a fan of this one....

And now my mini film review is over (haha) this is the outfit I wore. The jumper is from Miss Guided and the skirt from Topshop.

And now onto today. It's only 11am as I'm writing this and I've already been out of the house! I haven't mentioned it before but last Thursday my car broke down on the way home from work (it was scary!) and I've only just got it fixed as the part to fix it needed to be ordered in. I got a phone call at 9am saying if I could get the car to the garage for 10am this morning they could fix it before I had to go to work! (I'm in work at 1pm today). So I rushed to get ready as I was still in bed when I had the call and they managed to fix it for me! I hated not having my car is I need to use it to get to work etc. 

As I had to just dash out of the house I had to make something quick for a bit of morning fuel, so I made a smoothie. I haven't had a smoothie for a few days so I was craving one! Mum had bought some frozen mango which was nice as I've never had it before and I loved it! 



Have a nice day 

Izzy 

8 comments:

  1. I hate horror movies because I'm the biggest wimp in the world! I couldn't even watch the trailer for The Poltergeist that's how much of a wimp I am! Sorry you didn't enjoy it, but I think you're really brave! I'm glad your car is back and working again. I'd love to be able to drive. Take care! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being able to drive was a massive goal and motivation for my recovery. Whilst at my worst I was unable to drive, which then motivated me to put my all into recovery so I could!! Hope you're well x

      Delete
  2. <3 you look really lovely in your outfit Izzy <3 Love your blog! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! Hope you're doing great and thankyou! xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Izzy! I found your blog not too long ago and I love reading your posts and the fact that you make smoothies ^_^ Im sorry you didnt like the film, I saw the trailer more than once as an add, the first time i saw it it scared me a bit XD
    By the way I love your outfit and skirt especially<3 Hope you have a goo day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! Hope you had a good day too! :) <3

      Delete
  4. That was pretty intense. These breakdowns can really put you in a tight spot, cutting into your daily routine and work. Well, at least your car is on the verge of being restored. Hopefully it won’t need more repairs any time soon. Good luck!

    Micheal Miller @ Butler Kia Fishers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don’t you just hate it when a trailer sets your expectations too high? It’s sad, really. As for your car, it’s great that they were able to repair it in a timely manner. I understand how much of a hassle it is at times to not have a personal mode of transportation handy. Anyways, have fun and drive safe!


    Cayla Maggio @ Nowthen Transmission Service

    ReplyDelete